Jump to Navigation

Enforcement of Visitation

visitation enforcement

Helping You Enforce Visitation Rights in Huntington Beach

Contrary to what many people believe, visitation rights are not, in any way shape or form, tied to paying child support. Even if you have failed to pay child support after your divorce and do not have an agreement in place to take care of back child support, you have the right to visitation with your child.

At the Law Office of Desiree Causey in Huntington Beach, California, we help people throughout Orange County enforce their rights to visitation. As we work hard to protect your parental rights, we will provide you with easy access to your attorney and keep you up to date on every development in your case.

Children need both their parents and you have the right to spend time with your child. Call 714-372-2225 or send an e-mail today to schedule a consultation with a lawyer who can help you enforce your right to visitation.

Do You Have a Court Order for Enforcement of Visitation?

If your visitation schedule hasn't been clearly laid out as to times, dates and holidays, we can help you get a court order to make sure everyone's rights are clearly spelled out. If your current agreement is not working out, we can help you make modifications so the agreement meets your current needs.

While we would rather help you reach an amicable agreement without having to go to court, it is important to have a court order in place to protect your rights in the event something breaks down.

Does Your Child Need a Passport?

In today's day and age, where a passport is necessary even to go to Mexico, the necessity of owning a passport is clear. Both custodial and non-custodial parents should agree to get a passport for their children. If your ex is not being cooperative, we can help you secure a court order to make them cooperate. If they still refuse, the court will sign for them.

Your child needs you in their life. Get the help you need with enforcement of visitation. Contact us today to schedule a consultation with an attorney.